This year, another invite by Sharon appeared via text. The event? Vision Board 2016!! With a New Year already in full swing, reluctance set in at the thought of adding yet another thing to the calendar. I pondered, waited, delayed, and hesitated but in the end, I went! So many special people came with their personal stories to share. More good food, same supplies, add in a great playlist with the same general seating by the fireplace (but with my back supported against the couch this time). I once again found my groove and once again, glad I came.
Now here's the BIG question, what's come true? Glad you asked:
- An experiential education for my children
- A dog (my puppy child named, Auggie!)
- Giving away homemade spa gifts
- Teach an exercise class with a custom playlist
- A family home full of light and love.
- Walking in forgiveness
- Consistent Meditation
- CORE Fitness business expansion
- Completing a marathon
- Completing a triathlon
- Yoga enthusiast
Based on what has come to fruition, I've learned to: be specific, a BIGGER THINKER, creative, and to know that the sky is the limit! Complete your board in one sitting, if possible, and once you've created it, display it somewhere you'll see it everyday. If you travel often, take a pic and use it as your screensaver. Most of all, have fun! This experience is best when spent with friends (and a glass of wine or refreshing spritzer).
Erika's Manifestations for 2016:
- Renewing my exercise (again!)
- Great dates with hubby.
- Panel Speaker.
- Reconnect with First Lady Michelle Obama. We met the summer before the historical election at the University of Chicago Lab School where our children were enrolled in the same program.
- Making CORE Fitness a full-time, multi-million dollar profit program.
- Making products/services for sale (stay tuned.)
- Creating all new, innovative exercise/nutrition programs.
- Sending my children off to college, debt-free! Whoohoo!
Post your comments, vision boards, and manifestations. I'd love to hear from you. Enjoy the journey!